Apply Now for Work From Home Job Offering $23-$24 per Hour, with Interviews Starting This Week, Monday-Friday

*>*> Newly Released Set-It & Forget-It Passive Income Strategy...!

  • We Completely Set It Up For You Get Your Own Classified Ad Website - You Keep All The Money! Yes, Have Created For You A 6 Figure Business Running Free Advertising Websites!!>>CLICK HERE TO GET IT <<

Are you tired of the daily commute and want to work from the comfort of your home? We have an amazing opportunity for you! We’re currently offering a work-from-home job, which pays between $23-$24 per hour, with interviews starting this week from Monday to Friday. Don’t miss this chance to apply now and take the first step towards a flexible and highly rewarding career. Read on to learn more about the job and how to apply.

Apply Now for Work From Home Job Offering $23-$24 per Hour, with Interviews Starting This Week, Monday-Friday


Are you looking for a work-from-home opportunity that offers a great starting pay and benefits to match? Look no further than Boulder Care, which is now hiring remote Care Advocates.

Boulder Care is a healthcare provider that specializes in virtual outpatient addiction treatment. Due to its rapid expansion, Boulder Care is looking to hire enthusiastic and knowledgeable Care Advocates to join its team. The ideal candidate will have experience in medical assistance or relevant experience.

The Job Description:

The Care Advocate position at Boulder Care is a remote position, with candidates only being considered from specific states. These states include West Virginia, Texas, Arizona, Missouri, and Michigan.

As a Care Advocate, you will be responsible for patient-facing interactions as well as completing administrative tasks. 25% of the Care Advocate’s job focusing on working with the patients, answering their questions and guiding them through the treatment program. The remaining 75% of the job involves administrative duties that support the Boulder Care facility staff with patient documentation, registration, and data entry.

Salary and Benefits:

Boulder Care Care Advocates can expect a starting hourly wage ranging between $23-$24 per hour. In addition to the competitive pay, Boulder Care offers various benefits to its employees.

The benefits include:

  • Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
  • 401K with employer matching
  • Paid vacation and holidays
  • Flexible spending accounts
  • Life and disability insurance

Interview Process:

The interview process involves first interviews conducted via phone, followed by a video panel interview with the Boulder Care team later. The starting date for the position is set to be May 22nd.


  1. What are the qualifications required for the Care Advocate position at Boulder Care?
  • Boulder Care requires at least one year of experience as a medical assistant, or relevant experience.
  1. What does the Care Advocate position typically involve?
  • Care Advocates are responsible for patient-facing interactions with clients as well as completing administrative tasks.
  1. What states are eligible for the Care Advocate position?
  • The job is only open to candidates within specific eligible states, including Texas, Arizona, Missouri, West Virginia, and Michigan.
  1. What is the starting pay for the Boulder Care Care Advocate position?
  • Successful candidates can expect a starting hourly wage of $23-$24 per hour.
  1. What are the benefits offered by Boulder Care to its employees?
  • Along with competitive wages, Boulder Care offers a range of benefits to its employees, including health insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation and holidays, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.


If you are looking for a fulfilling work-from-home position that offers a competitive salary and a supportive team, you should apply for the Boulder Care Care Advocate position. Apply today and grab this amazing opportunity of a secure work-from-home job with Boulder Care.

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Earn $100 / Day - FREE Training >> GET <<Close